The conference has 4 breakout workshop sessions with each workshop based on learning tracks based on real life application.
When looking at a particular track, you may see several workshops that occur on the same date and time. This just means that you have options! Feel free to plan to attend the workshop that you feel would best serve you.
Also, remember these tracks are just suggestions, you may certainly attend any of the workshops, even if they don’t quite fit the track you otherwise want to follow.
- Storytelling Training TrackLearn and practice strategies to create and present stories. - For those wanting to develop their storytelling skills
- Pastors & Youth Leaders TrackUse BibleTelling in your personal ministry and the ministries of your church. - For pastoral staff, elders, board members, and para-church leaders.
- Crossing Cultures TrackEngage those of different cultures through telling Bible stories. - For missionaries, short-term trip participants, and anyone who wishes to share Christ through Bible stories.
- Educators TrackLearn and share Bible stories in small groups. - For teachers, parents, and other leaders interested in helping others learn Bible stories.
- Children's Ministry TrackEngage children and families in learning the stories of the Bible. - For Sunday school teachers, parents, and others involved in ministry to children.