2018 Christian Storytelling Conference
June 28-30, 2018
The Christian Storytelling Conference is seeking workshop presenters – especially those who tell Bible stories and those who use storytelling and/or BibleTelling in their ministry. Workshops are offered in 90-minute sessions. Multiple sessions may be combined for workshops requiring more time. You may propose as many workshops as you wish, but remember,
A SEPARATE PROPOSAL MUST BE SUBMITTED FOR EACH WORKSHOP.
Proposals must be submitted via email, either as an attachment
(Microsoft Word document or PDF) or included in the body of the email.
DEADLINE FOR PROPOSALS IS MIDNIGHT, FEBRUARY 11, 2018
Please include the following information in each proposal:
- Contact Information: Name, Address, Phone, Email
- Type of Session (i.e. workshop, panel discussion, coaching, showcase)
- Length of Session (90 minutes, 3 hours, 4.5 hours, 6 hours)
- Title of Session
- Description of Session (maximum 100 words) – This description will be published on the conference website and in the conference program. It may also be used in a brochure or other forms of advertising.
- New to the Christian Storytelling Conference? Please provide a resume and/or references (Name and contact information of at least three people who are familiar with your work – or the name of the person who prompted you to submit, if that person is already associated with the conference.)
- Biography (maximum 50 words) – This description will be published on the conference website and in the conference program. It may also be used in a brochure or other forms of advertising.
- Photo (JPG preferred) – This photo will be published on the conference website. It may also be used in the conference program, a brochure, or other forms of advertising.
Compensation for presenters:
- There is no guaranteed compensation for presenters.
- Presenters will not be required to pay the conference registration fee. If there are multiple presenters for a session, only one conference fee will be waived.
- Presenters may offer materials (books, CDs, DVDs, etc.) for sale in the conference resources area.